At South Metro Federal Credit Union, we strive to offer the ultimate in convenience, balanced with the need for safe and secure transactions.
Every day we expand our horizons by listening to our members and always being prepared to offer what’s next. Access is power.
South Metro Federal Credit Union is proud to offer the convenience of online banking to our members. Online banking is free, safe and a secure way to conduct your banking business on the go anytime.
Your data is secured using best practices for online banking, such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption, PIN access and application time-out. There is never any personal data stored on your phone. If you have questions, call us at 952-445-0888.
Before you go online...
We bring competitive rates, fewer fees, and a more personal approach to lending. Get your next loan at South Metro.
Mobile Banking is free*, safe and a secure way to conduct your banking business on the go anytime with any mobile device. Mobile Banking lets you view account balances, search recent activity, transfer funds between accounts, and access a locator to find COOP ATMs and Shared Branch locations. Optional services include text banking, mobile deposit, and person-to-person payments (P2P.)
Introducing Text Banking
Text Banking allows you to securely receive account balances and review account history via any text-enabled mobile device. Find out more here.
RealPay by COOP is the technology that facilitates person-to-person (P2P) payments in your mobile banking app. Find out more here.
Mobile Deposit provides a convenient, easy way to remotely deposit checks into your South Metro deposit account using the camera feature on your mobile device. Learn more.
To register on your Mobile Device using Apps:
- APPLE USERS: Click on the App Store icon at right, or head on over the iTunes App Store on your device and search for “SMFCU” (without quotes) to download the app.
- ANDROID USERS: Click on the Google play icon at right, or visit the Google Play store and search for “SMFCU” (without quotes) to download the app.
*You may be charged access fees depending on your wireless service plan. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Managing your Mobile Banking Account
Forgot your User ID or Password? Need to update or add a device? If you have one of the apps, look for the “Manage Account” button.
- Resolving certain mobile banking issues may take up to 2-3 business days.
- Lock or protect your mobile device with a password. If it’s lost or stolen, any personal information stored on the device will be more difficult to access.
- Download and install antivirus software for your mobile device, according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Everyone is friendly and patient with my questions. I know more about my money now. - Karen
When you use online banking, your account may be eligible to enroll in eStatements. Once enrolled, you’ll receive an email each month when your statement is ready to be viewed.
- You receive your eStatement as soon as it is ready! No more waiting for paper mail.
- Accumulate an 18-month paperless archive of your past eStatements.
- eStatements are safe, employing the latest security technology.
- Get the support you need. Simply call 952-445-0888 if you need assistance.
You can switch back to the paper version of your statements at any time. Contact a credit union representative by phone at 952-445-0888 or contact us via our online opt-out form and ask to change your statements back to paper.
Log into Online Banking and sign up for eStatements today!
Personalize your banking experience! Call your trusted advisor today at
Whether you need a car, a mortgage, or another loan option, South Metro is the place to start.
Telephone Banking – 1-800-459-8139
If you prefer our automated telephone banking service, call 1-800-459-8139 for account access. You can:
- Make Balance inquiries on your savings, checking and certificates
- Transfer money to and from your accounts
- Verify checks have cleared your account
- Make withdrawals from checking
- Request copies of your cancelled checks
- Check the dates and amounts of your last deposits, withdrawals and transfers
- Verify Loan balances and Line of Credit availability
- Inquire about dividends
- … and do much, much more!
To get started using this service, call South Metro at 952-445-0888 and speak with a Member Service Representative.