News & Press Releases from South Metro FCU
We’re excited about all the happenings at South Metro Federal Credit Union that are making the news. Celebrate with us!
News & Press Releases
- October 10, 2017: Wanted: Your Testimonial! We’re seeking new member testimonials to add to our website. Click here and tell us what you think of South Metro FCU!
- September 25, 2017: ShakoStrong Foundation is formed.
- September 12, 2017: The Minnesota Credit Union Network issued an update with more details about the Equifax Data Breach. Find out more.
- September 11, 2017: South Metro joins credit unions nationwide supporting CU Aid for victims of the recent hurricanes hitting the southern U.S. You can help too.
- August 1, 2017: South Metro filled three new leadership positions this summer – congratulations and welcome to Denise Meinert, Kari Kalkman, and Kerri Barsness. Find out more.
- July 21, 2017: Kristin Chim Awarded for Outstanding Performance in Investment Services. Find out more.
- July 1, 2017: South Metro’s financial services are now available to residents who live or work in Hennepin and Carver County as well as Scott County of Minnesota. Immediate family members of these residents are also eligible for South Metro membership regardless of where they live. Find out more.
Important Phone Numbers
To report a lost or stolen Debit card, call Card Member Security at 1-888-241-2510.
To dispute a Debit card transaction, call our CO-OP Dispute Line at 1-888-662-6208.
To report a lost or stolen Credit card, call FIS at 1-800-325-3678.
To dispute a Credit card transaction, call FIS at 1-800-423-7503.